Telephone interviews are a method applied in quantitative market research. It implies a telephone survey with a questionnaire designed in advance.
Telephone surveys can be used for the following purposes:
- defining the levels of unaided and aided awareness;
- description of consumers' preferences (purchase share, size and frequency of purchase);
- analysis of brands' image;
- description of consumers' socio-demographic profile.
Telephone interviews are conducted by our own call center which has 30 workstations at the moment.
The company uses the CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interview) system. This is a computer system for telephone interviews which implies "paperless" survey technology (questions appear on the operators' screens).
The main advantages of the method:
- economy (this method is more economical than other types of interviews);
- quality (possibility of recording all talks and their further audition, permanent instruction of interviewers);
- geographical coverage is unlimited;
- representativeness - telephone numbers are generated at random and let us to receive statistically significant data representing the general population.
The main drawbacks of the method:
- visual materials cannot be demonstrated;
- each interview cannot last longer than 20-25 minutes;
- impossibility of surveying narrow target groups.
Please leave your request to receive more detailed information, our specialist will contact you shortly.
We are ready to work with new clients, therefore we provide new clients with discounts.